Friday, June 12, 2009

Wiping away the tears?

Entry for August 03, 2007 Wiping away the tears...

In the stories, and real life, you often hear about the spankee being put in the corner,against the wall, or to remain how they last were, at the end of their punishment, almost always with the reminder "not to rub!"

But, it wasn't till I was an adult, and discovered the online spanking community, that I found that for a lot of women, that mean no rubbing, not only of sore bottom and thighs, till allowed, but no rubbing away tears or runny noses as well!

Stupid me, told my husband about that, and next time I got a lesson, I was told that as well, and was it ever awful!

Got extras, cause I forgot (really, wasn't testing him, just wiped my face with my sleeve out of habit...) and then to have to stand there, tears running down your face, and onto your shirt and chest, Most humbling! I would think of how I looked, and cry even more!

For punishment, I am now told after what is permitted, wiping my nose pretty much always is, the tears, that depends. Especially if I was punished for an attitude problem, probably not allowed to wipe away, as it helps to humble me so.

Thank you sweety,
me

Comments(4 total) Post a Comment
[dele…
I'm not sure that I could resist not wiping away tears or my nose...not out of disrespect, but pure instinct. That would be a hard one to try to adhere to. It could make for a VERY long night of discipline and lessons though. Interesting.~Sly
Wednesday August 8, 2007 - 08:57pm (PDT) Remove Comment

celti…
Offline IM
I agree with Sly. It would be very, very hard. Especially since I wear glasses. Crying makes them fog up. Please don;t let my Sir read that suggestion.
Saturday August 18, 2007 - 10:08am (CDT) Remove Comment
JC
Offline
I've never been spanked to tears. *pout* Sir says he would feel disconcerted. But we only do fun spankings *double pout*
Monday August 20, 2007 - 09:26pm (BST) Remove Comment

becky…
Offline
oh wow i have never been allowed to wipe or touch anything till after the wall time was done dear never really thought about it of course spankings help me cry and i dont like to do anything that stops the crying love beca
Wednesday November 14, 2007 - 12:29pm (EST) Remove Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment