Saturday, June 13, 2009

a typical spanking, M/F domestic play

A repost of from five years ago...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I often write about the stricter, or more exotic spankings or punishments that I have recieved. But while that is what people tell me they want to read, in reality, that isn't how most of my spankings are.

First, while I do yet recieve punishment spankings, which I don't like, except in fantasies, that doesn't happen that often. A couple of years ago, went almost two years with out one. This year, only had two... Sooo, almost 100% of my spankings are of the good girl variety (which also includes just because he feels like it, or mood and stress relief, role play, and mock discipline...).

And yes, I do play from time to time with Sue, but most are from my husband... And here is how a typical husbandly spanking goes...
*********************************************
The two of us had gotten back from my favoritist place, the beach, maybe only a half hour ago. He went off to do guy stuff, and I did a load of laundry, and then started figuring out what I was making for supper. I had no sooner pulled things out, then he showed back up, right behind me. Close behind me...

I still had on my bikini, with a sarong knotted low on my hips as a wrap, my common daily wear when at home. And I love it when he presses in close to me, to feel him close, to feel him press against my bottom....

I pretended he wasn't there, continued with what I had been doing, but now with a Big smile on my face, and innocently bent over a wee bit more...

I felt fingers going up my spine, feather soft, and I got goose bumps all over, and my knees felt weak, and I know my eyes closed, even if he couldn't see it...

The fingers from both hands now, were moving back down, slowly, softly, down my sides, to that spot I love so much between waist and hip...

I love it when he plays there, or when simply lets his hand rest there when we walk together...

makes me feel safe, possessed,loved, desired, protected, cared for...

I sighed, knees buckling a bit more, bending a bit farther over, not so much to tease this time, but because he was melting me...

And now, I could feel the big thug lean over closer, hips still tight against my bottom, his breath going in warm/cool wisps across my neck, and ear, and I couldn't take much more of this, he knows what to do to me, and just how to do it...

But still...

"Honey, noooo please don't, I need to get dinner going...

the girls (miss's 17 and 19) will be home in a while, and they have friends coming over..."

His response was to let his hands untie my sarong, nibble on my neck and ear, and slide a finger in the waist band, just a bit in, of my bikini, and slide it back and forth, side to side...

All of which caused me to melt a good deal more, and bend over more, head down, on my arms, on the counter...

I was eloquent as I told him why, as much as I Truly and really wanted to, I couldn't, duty you know...

Or possibly it came out more like: "ohhhh honeyyyyyy..."

I'm not sure. The finger in the waistband was doing it's thing, and another finger had found a legband, and apparently thought my bottoms needed readusting...

"Sweetie, nooooo, really, I have to get something ready ...."

"Baby girl, have I told you how much I love you today?"

More kissing, more touching, more melting and lowered resistance on my part.

"Ohhh yessss right there (refering to his lips on my ear...). Well, if you mean other than when you woke me up this morning, and at lunch, and when we were at the beach, then, no...ohhhhh yesssssssss lower please..."

Shoot, he was doing it to me again.

"Honey, really, I want to too, but..."

A low chuckle in my ear, and god, what that does to me..

"But how about if after, I take care of the cooking...."

"Sold! Now, finish what you started!" And as I said that, I squirmed around, till I was facing him and his arms dropped to my bottom, my arms went to his neck, and he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist...

One of the nice things about me being so much smaller, is that it is no effort on his part to simply pick me up and carry me, which he did now, taking me to our room, my bottoms being pretty much tugged off by the time we reached there, and when you are in a position like I was, well, you are pretty exposed back there to lovers with wandering fingers.

Like mine.

Which was great by me...

I was nuzzling and sucking on his neck (much safer than playing kissy face while he's carrying me, this way he can see where he is going...) when we reach the bed, and in one smooth motion, he pulled me off his waist, sat down, and placed me in my Favorite over the lap position, Nothing beats it, nothing. He is right handed, so he put me over his lap from the right, but not over both legs.

No, I was placed only over his left leg, but with my legs straddling his one. Not only does it provide such Delicous stimulation, it also well, parts a girls cheeks for her as well. And my body was not facing the floor, but was tucked under under his left arm, my body supported by the bed...

And then his hand came down. Hard. Not horribly hard, but hard enough to make me squeal and gasp, and grind against his leg...

He paused, and ever so slowwwwwly, he pulled my bottoms all the way off, well, off of one leg, but around the other like he likes. I don't like having my bottoms around both legs, don't like to stretch stuff when I kick...

He likes it when I kick, and also likes to watch my bikinis or undies wave about like a surrender flag above my red bottom...

Once off, he took his own damn sweet time about getting back to the business at hand, slowling trailing fingers up my inner calf and inner thigh, and, places more 'personal' and I found myself trying to rub harder against him, spread my legs,and arch my bottom all at the same time...

I was rewarded by an utterly male self satisfied chuckle, but I simply melwed in frustration and need, and then he started spanking again, another swat that felt like it landed in the same place as the first, right across both cheeks, and then it was back and forth, left, right, now just one side, now the other, now the center, now the sit spots, while I behaved shamelessy across his lap, and he was saying all the sweet things I love to hear, never stopping the spanking, just varying it so I wouldn't get into a rythmn too fast. Until I started begging him for release, pleading with him to let me finish..

and then the spanks, still not overly hard, except for an occasional stinger, settled down into a pattern, one that I could anticipate, and my body found his rythmn, and as I started to speed up, he followed my bottoms raising and falling...till finally I shattered into a million pieces across his lap....

He petted me till I was back among the living, and then layed me tummy down on the bed, and I heard him getting undressed, and turned my head to the side so I could watch him with a smile...

I raised my bottom high, tucked my knees under me, and wriggled my bottom back and forth, and he took me up on the invitation, spanking me some more, as he made love to me, the spanking getting harder the closer he was. And then we were on our sides, he cradling me, nuzzling me, kissing me, and I turned in his arms, and kissed him back....

I told him he would get seconds, and thirds, later, when we went to bed. But for now, we had guests coming...

I squealed as I made my way to the shower, when he gave me a good hard spank to help me along... He helped me shower, and we got dressed, and he got the grill fired up, and made my favorite, Korean Bu gol gi...

And I was very flirty touch feely the rest of the night, sitting on his lap, enjoying the left over tingle, and he was pretty handsy himself, nothing too bad, but pats and carresses and kisses...

Miss 17 picked up on it, and had to comment...

"Geez, you two should get a room...."

I'm not sure she understood why I started giggling...

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment