Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sometimes F/f

"Mommmieeee Owwwieee! ow ow owww! Oh I'll be good ! Pllleaseee, my bottom hurts! It was an accident!"

The last was Not the right thing to say at that moment!

"It Spank was most Certainly Spank NOT SPANK! an Accident Spank Young Spank Lady! Spank Spank Spank!"

I snugged my arm over sly's waist a bit firmer, as she was wriggling pretty good, and resumed our little Mommie daughter talk.

"An accident, Spank, babygirl, Spank, is just that! Spank! It happens, Spank, and not much you could do about it! Spank spank spank! However, spank! trying to see Spank just Spank how Spank far Spank you Spank could Spank jump Spank over the puddle, SPANK!, is NOT SPANK an accident, Spank little girl, and when you get Spank your clothes Spank all dirty Spank when you fall in Spank! that wasn't Spank an accident either! Spank spank spank!"

Which is where we are now. Just a short time before, I was just about ready to go out the door, collect my brood, and make our way to church. However, I then heard a commotion outside, with sly explaining loudly and desperately as to why whatever had just happened really wasn't her fault, and my oldest calling down the hall for me.

I rush to the back door, and look out, to see sly standing there, dripping with that nice, orange red mud we have here. And all over her brand new clothes and sneakers, her 'good' shoes. Sigh, those had lasted all of five minutes.

Big eyes, when she saw me.

"Mommie, I'm sorry, I just wanted ta see if I could jump across the puddle, and I made it, but then I slipt, and sorta fell back in, an..."

Counting to ten in my head, I took a breath.

"Hush, now. And strip off your clothes, All of them, young lady, right there, you are Not tracking mud through the house!"

Of course that got a protest of sudden modesty from my resident nudist, and while she was doing that, I too was stripping down, taking my dress and slip off, lest it become irreparably stained as well.

And so, in bra and panties, I retrieved my youngest, picking her up under her arms, and carrying her down the hall to the bathroom, and then setting her back down only when her feet were in the tub.

sly, for once, wisely decided on keeping her mouth shut, and I called out for Jenny to get her fanny into the bathroom, and told her to wash sly off, Well, while I took care of her clothes, and pretreated them, hopefully before they had become instant play clothes.

So, muttering under my breath, and hoping my neighbors were either already gone, or sleeping late, I went back out in my undies, at least they were cute, got the hose, and rinsed off the worst of the mess, stuck them in a garbage bag so as not to leak all over the house, and then to the laundry.

Presoaking accomplished, I went back to the bathroom, where Jen was just finishing up with my naughty little mudmonster.

"Thank you honey, make sure you and your other sister are ready when I'm done here, and do Not give me that look, you will both be going with us, and sitting with us, clear?"

And no grumbling, just a yes Ma'am, knowing in my present mood that whatever she said not only would be a losing argument, but might also get her fanny swatted.

sly was still in her towel, when I led her to her room, and then, before I bothered redressing her, I got the the little paddle that lived in her panty drawer out, and over her protests, flipped her over my lap, lifted the towel and paddled her bare and still damp bottom soundly, much to her dismay and many squeals, protests, and and very quick crying.

I went over the usual Mom list as I scolded her while I spanked her, the How many times do I have to tell you, What were you thinking, didn't I tell you after you got dressed not to get dirty, that those were your brand new clothes, etc.

Of course, all that was said as I paddled her little bottom, fast little spanks, five or so in the exact spot, before moving on, getting a nice little fire going, on a bottom that was still a faint pink from her spanking last night.

Like other girls I've spanked, sly didn't seem to appreciate my technique any more than they had, squealing, crying, kicking, and I tucked her arm to her side as she reached back desperately to try to cover her rapidly reddening rump.

I finished with a set that worked it's way down the little divide between her two babyfat cheeks, her bottom small enough that the little plastic paddle ball game paddle covered a fair amount of bottom on both sides, with each spank, and then for the finale, ten Good Spanks to each little sit spot!

Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!

"Now, young lady..." , and this as I rubbed her back and let her cry it out over my lap, "I Know you are sorry now, sweety, but you are Always sorry after, babygirl, just like you were last night at bedtime, and I ended up having to spank you then too. Mommie needs you to try to start thinking Before you do something you shouldn't, okay, honey? Good. Now, we have to get going, up we go."

I picked her up, legs around my waist, and carried her to her room, plopped her tummy down on her bed, got a clean pair of Lilo and Stitch panties out, a new pair of shorts, a green tshirt with honus (turtles) on it, and in short order, despite squeals as soft cotton panties did their best sandpaper imitation going on her bottom, had my baby dressed, picked her back up, and out the door we went.

Once there though, she had a new problem, one that I could sympathize with, you would think whoever makes those wood pews does so specifically to make sitting for spanked girls (and wives) as uncomfortable as possible.

"sly", I said quietly in her ear, "stop squirming, please, and sit still, and listen."

An unhappy little face looked up at me, and whispered back in my ear, even as she mostly stopped the Big squirming, and seemed more to be moving by clenching first then the other cheek, "But, Mommieeee, it hurts!"

Well, it had been quite quick that we had gotten here, not even corner time for her little bottom to cool down. So, I picked her up and set her on my lap, letting her squirm until she got as comfortable as she could, petting her hair.

"Okay, babygirl, shhh, you can sit on my lap, but no playing, no squirming, and listen, okay, otherwise I'll take you to the ladies room, if I need to understand? Good girl."

And that was my morning.

Angie
I swear, sometimes, I don't know what gets into girls, I really don't. They can have a good spell, and not get into trouble for a while, and other times, will slip, do something, and then get back on track.
And then other times, well! You would Think that after you had just gotten spanked, you would go out of your way to behave, but that is, amazingly enough, quite often not the case.


[dele…
GASPS!
Monday October 27, 2008 - 08:11pm (PDT) Remove Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment