Saturday, June 13, 2009

My recent punishment, M/F, domestic discipline rl

Entry for April 12, 2008 my recent punishment....

I was indeed spanked a couple of days ago. I had failed to do something I was supposed to, that I knew I was supposed to do, and blush, something that I had been punished for in the past.

I was put in the corner, in a short shirt, pantyless, and hated knee socks.

I was taken out, put over His knee, given a hard hand spanking, then taken by Him to retrieve my hard wood hairbrush, turned back over His knee, and had my fanny blistered.

To finish things, and to emphasize that this was a punishment for a repeat offense, I was finally put over the back of the couch, toes off the floor, and given a wicked dose of the strap!

For the next day, I had to wear childish punishment panties, and a girlish vest under my work clothes.

And yes, I didn't want to sit after, or the next day,or the day after, really, even now, sitting is very tender adn makes me squirm.

thank you for those who commented on my last post.

miss Angie

Comments(12 total) Post a Comment

Tom C
Offline IM
Wow!! Quite a spanking!!Here on the internet, I've talked to girls and woman who've also been spanked like this. They hate the actual experience but appreciate the men who are concerned enough and love them enough to go to the time and trouble to punish them like this. Their bottoms are sore, sometimes for days after, but they actually draw comfort in the fact that their sore tushies indicate that someone is looking out for them.Thank you, Miss Angie, for an another excellent account.
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 10:07am (CDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
angie;hope you learnt your lesson.how is your bum right now.is it still sore.wish i was there to have watched you get your spanking.even give you a couple of hard spanks myself. lol !!!!laurey
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 08:46am (PDT) Remove Comment

ronny…
Offline
Thank you very much for adding me to your friends list and sorry for the punishment you got :(Hope it's getting better soonRon
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 05:28pm (BST) Remove Comment

becky…
Offline
well angie i hope you learn to do what you where told i feel for you but not to much since we both know we must obey our hubbys and doms so here a hug to make you feel better but you know you had it comming love beca.....
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 12:28pm (EDT) Remove Comment
jenna j
Offline IM
i hope that your bum is feeling better. i hope that some one kissed the sore spots for you
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 12:45pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Redd B
Offline
Hi Angie,Thank you for sharing with us. I would say I 'm sorry for you, but this is a repeat offence, so I hope it won't be repeated. Sounds like Hubby does a great job.
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 09:53am (PDT) Remove Comment
Brett B
Offline
Thanks, Angie, for sharing your punishment. You weren't kidding when you said you were in *real* trouble. It sounds like you got a real fanny burning you won't forget. Hope those tender spots where you're sitting are feeling better.
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 02:12pm (MDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
Mommy. You know i hate when You are in trouble, but i'm glad it's over now and that Daddy took care of You properly. He must really love You to be so Strict..and Gosh, Mommy! He IS strict! ::rubs my bottom:: but always fair. Try to stay out of trouble for at least a little while, Mommy! Gosh...and people think I'm naughty! i guess i get it Honestly, huh. Grins.love,sly
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 02:00pm (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
Very efective spanking ..... I feel that it is the only way to make sure things don't get repeated....
Tuesday April 15, 2008 - 04:32am (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
You sound as if you took it well, hopefully you learned your lesson. I bet you looked adorable in the corner awaiting your childish punishment.
Tuesday April 15, 2008 - 05:45am (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Poor Mommie...a spanking AND having to dress as a little girl though I think spanked girls look so cute in kneesocks especially when they don't have a skirt or panties on and are displaying their well spanked bare bottoms!! Giggle!! and as for childish punishment panties...well...to paraphrase an old saying..if the underpants fit...HahaLoveJenny
Sunday April 20, 2008 - 04:12pm (NZST) Remove Comment
Pablo
Offline
Hi Angie,Hope your fanny is fully recovered from your latest old-fashioned bottom blistering! I'm relieved to have survived "the purge'. I do so enjoy your postings, and revel in the loving disciplinary family structure you relate to us all.I'll certainly try and post comments more frequently. Quite frankly, I should probably be paddled for not having done so already :-)!!!Bottoms Up, Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment