Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm in trouble F/F, domestic

I'm in trouble today.

Not ha ha, play trouble, real trouble.

With a real punishment coming later.

It was supposed to have happened already, this morning, but in one of those real life realities that the spanking romance stories so rarely discuss (why they are romance stories, after all), real life did interfere. And not in some big dramatic fashion, but in the mundane but still stopping everything else way that these things do.

So now I have to wait. I hate waiting, you seldom make me wait, for any length of time. Oh, sure, bare bottom in the corner waiting, but like my parents, you usually try to punish as close to the offense as possible.

So now my tummy has major butterflys, horrid coward that I am. Since we were interupted before you had said exactly what you were going to do, so now my overactive imagination was in overdrive, making a little matrix in my head, thinking of past 'similar' offenses, what those had resulted in, thinking of how recently you had had to correct this same offense, wondering how that will affect things, and all I come up with is that I should stop thinking of it.

I feel especially girly at these times,even more touchy feely than I normaly am.

I am also hopeful that you will simply tell me that you have decided that this one time, you are going to give me a pass, but that it better Never happen again. I know it won't happen; it never did as a girl, or in college, or since, but I think it anyways.

And even while I'm wishing to be let off, another part of me is so thankful that you are so consistent, that you always follow through, that you don't let things I do slide, ever.

I'm to the point now, where I wish that you could simply take me in the other room, and spank me, even if our guests heard everything that went on, even if they realized that this was a punishment spanking, not play, that they were overhearing.

Heck, if it was only adults around, I'd be willing to throw myself over your lap in front of them, simply to get this waiting over with. I'm sure they suspect something like this happens in our relationship anyways.

And even though you are always handsy with me, which I love, today, your little pats and spanks and hand on my fanny as your arm is around my waist, all seem to be little reminders about what is waiting for me...

love,
miss Angie

Comments(7 total) Post a Comment
Brett B
Offline
I don't know if this is real or not. If it's fiction, then your writing is excellent. If it's real, then your writing is still excellent, but I also wish you well, because it does sound like you're a big trouble.
Wednesday April 9, 2008 - 06:25pm (MDT) Remove Comment

Ray C
Offline IM
like always you do so well at writing.........its a real pleasure to read you stories.........if this ia a real one ....well as said i wish you well too . good luck ....................tons of hugs to you too
Thursday April 10, 2008 - 03:55am (CDT) Remove Comment

daddisc
Offline IM
I third the motion. An excellent rendering of the emotions of a pending spankee. What is the longest period you were made to wait for a spanking you knew was coming?You are the best Angie!
Thursday April 10, 2008 - 06:17am (PDT) Remove Comment

JonB_…
Offline IM
Yes, the beauty of "A N T I C I P A T I O N" It works wonders, I have used it for decades,,,,,,,,,Bottoms up otkgirl
Thursday April 10, 2008 - 07:40am (MDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Poor Mommie...I hope you don't get blistered too badly though it sounds like you won't be able to wear tight panties for a few days..thank heavens for thongs when your buttocks can't stand tight elastic!!Love, Jenny XXXXXX
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 11:23am (NZST) Remove Comment

The S…
Offline IM
Imagination--one of the greatest things we have. And your imagination is fabulous. This was a great story, real or fantasy. I believe it's real. Did you get your spanking?
Saturday April 12, 2008 - 08:13am (CDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
Kisses.Sorry you had to wait.love,Me

No comments:

Post a Comment