Friday, June 12, 2009

The babysitter, a family story

Entry for September 14, 2007 The babysitter...

Hello all,
Time for a quick note. If you have been reading, I'm going to be gone for a bit, don't know when I'll be checking back in, sporadic at best.
And, my girls, Jenny and sly, are up to their usual already.
So, if any WOMEN (sorry, no guys this time...) out there want to act as a babysitter/aunt/grandmother while I'm gone, I would really appreciate it!
Please do so on this thread, sly, Jenny, did you get that?
And Jennifer dear, you are NOT the Mommie while I'm gone, I'M the Mommie young lady, though you are the big sister...
love,
Mommie Angie

Comments(29 total) Post a Comment
[dele…
::looks at Jennifer:: Maybe you and I should leave town for a bit as well. You can drive, right? I think Mom left the extra set of keys to the Mustang.
Friday September 14, 2007 - 10:43am (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Perhaps we should wait to see who is going to babysit us....they might be a pushover. Meanwhile, I think Mommie's hairbrush needs to be polished....I think the seat of your underpants will do just nicely so why don't you just drop those shorts and bend over my knee??Big sister Jennifer
Saturday September 15, 2007 - 11:11am (NZST) Remove Comment
[dele…
I don't think so Jen. Mom said you have to have a REASON to spank me...and I haven't done anything. I only suggested about taking the car. Plus, I was only joking. I've seen you drive. So...maybe Morgan will stop in to check on us. I like Morgan. What are we going to do to entertain ourselves until then? Want to watch some scary movies?
Friday September 14, 2007 - 11:13pm (PDT) Remove Comment
jenna j
Offline IM
Jenny why haven't you written me back do you need a spanking as well as a couple other things where are my latex gloves & the K-Y now get your little fanny in to the bathroom young lady that little bottom hole of your's needs to be taken care of right after i warm up those cute little cheeks of yours
Saturday September 15, 2007 - 02:46am (EDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Huh...brat! I wonder if you'd be so sassy if I WAS in charge? Is Morgan strict? Does she spank? On the Bare? What with? Enemas??I can think of things to do to entertain ourselves...of course, being grown up I can do things you can't..or shouldn't! You'll go blind!!!I still think Mommie's hairbrush needs to be polished...should we talk to Morgan about that?Time for bed lttle Sis...'cos we're all alone in the house tonight...do you want to sleep in my bed?BIG hug and kiss, Jen
Saturday September 15, 2007 - 11:56pm (NZST) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
Hi Jen:I see we had some questions.......1. Is Morgan strict? You can check with Marissa and Kimmie on that one although you might want to wait until Rissa is sitting comfortably again to ask her2. Does she spank? See answer to question number #13. On the Bare? Of course... always !!!4. What with? Hairbush, paddle, belt, wooden spoon, hand, sooo many things for behaviorally challeged brats5. Enemas?? probably not but might have to check your temperature and make sure you aren't sick..Random thoughts... yes that hairbrush probably does need to be polished, but you might find out before Sly does.... Since you are the big sister..of course the expectations for your behavior are higher.. and the punishments worseAnd if that Mustang moves without permission from Angie, a couple of brats will be standing up for a week...Just some things to consider.....Oh.. it also sounds like a couple brats might be ideal candidates to go and cut a nice "effective" switch.....Love and hugs...
Saturday September 15, 2007 - 08:39am (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
Mommie called and said, Jennifer, that you ARE in charge until someone comes over to babysit. She also said that word WAS a cuss word and that if she heard me say it, I would get my mouth washed out, spanked and I'd have to sit in the corner. So, I'm sorry for saying that to you. Are you still going to spank me? You are not allowed to give me an enema...Only Mommie can do that to me. If I'm sick though...you or the sitter might have to take my temp. You have permission to do that.She also said that IF we take her car, we are in SO much trouble! And those were her words! ::Hops in the bed with Jen:: YES...I'm not sleeping alone in this big empty house! ::snuggles close and whispers in your ear:: (Morgan's gonna spank you!) ::giggles::HEY!! Don't touch me There!Hugs & Snuggles,'lil slyPS...Hiya Morgan ::shyly waves:: You going to be staying awhile? No Ma'am, I don't think you'll have to ask me to go cut a switch...Jen may need it though. I am glad to see you. I'll be good.
Saturday September 15, 2007 - 08:19pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Hello Morgan....or should that be Morgan Ma'am? I don't think I need to do a reference check....you've made it quite clear how strict you are and that you spank naughty girls on the bare bottom when needed. Mommie took me to the woodshed for a good switching before she went away and I sure as hell don't want another in a hurry so I'll be good. Of couse Sly and Julie could probably do with a sting in the tail and I'll help them cut effective switches for their own bottoms...I can watch, can't I?? If you think Mommie's hairbrush needs to be polished on the seat of my panties there are plenty of pairs in my pantydrawer...you're welcome to borrow a pair! Giggle!!There's no way I'm getting into that Mustang....Mommie stripped me bare and whipped my bottom 16 times just for being sassy.....I can't conceive how many she'd give me for taking her car without permission. And I also just got my first spanking from Daddy so no doubt he would give me the grandaddy of all lickings after Mommie was done blistering my seat!. Sly...don't even think about opening the car door....I just gave you a hairbrushing for using a rude word but that's NOTHING compared to what I'll give you if you touch that car...Miss Morgan, Ma'am....you will give Sly a really good tanning if she plays up, won't you?Oh, another thing...Sly and I are running a bit of a fever...I just put the thermometer up her bottom and Boy...did she make a fuss!. Anyways, I think we both need our temperatures checked when you come over tomorrow...I won't make a fuss...I'm a grown up!Now Sly honey, turn around so that we can spoon. Ooooh..what a cute round bottom you've got! Hey, you don't have any panties on under this nightshirt...you'll get spanked by Miss Morgan for that!! Hmmm...your bare bottom is as soft as a baby's...but then, I guess you are a baby!!Nighty night Sly, Mommie, Julie and Miss Morgan.Hugs and kisses, Jenny
Sunday September 16, 2007 - 04:44pm (NZST) Remove Comment
[dele…
::Eyes Widen:: Did you just CUSS on Mommie's page? ::jumps outta bed and runs to Julie's room and hops in bed with her:: I'm not going to be anywhere in that bed when they come for YOU for cussing like that! Miss Morgan, my Mommie does let me wear her T-shirt with no panties on underneath...as long as it's her shirt because it's long and you can't tell. Jen is just trying to get me into more trouble. And I'm not going anywhere near my Mommies car either. I don't even know how to drive. I can't even reach the peddles! ::snuggles close to Julie and under the covers in case Jen comes looking for me::whispers to Julie:: (Jen's Mean! and I wasn't even feeling sick either! When's Mommie coming home?) ::feels the cat jump on the bed::pulls covers up and pats my hand until she comes under the covers with me...wraps arms around her and hears her start to purr::starts to get a little scared:: Julie, I don't like being here without Mommie being home. Jen's too mean.
Saturday September 15, 2007 - 10:09pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
Some background and rules for any guest aunts/sitters...In this scene, Jen is oldest, 16, and is in that anything that is too short, to lowcut, to tight, is good stage. although she appears to be more interested in girl's than boys...which is fine.Jen will also Lie in a heartbeat to go out to the mall, or a friends house, or a party. She is also a bit of tyrant with her sisters. AND she has a problem with her mouth.Julie is normaly the best behaved, is quieter than the other two, by far, but is NOT above getting into mischief, to be part of the crowd with her friends. Also, not above practical jokes, then letting the others take the blame. She is 14, boy crazy, and prone to crushes on cute guys to include some of her teachers, athletes, etc.sly is my baby, and is ten. While very much a tomboi, she is still very cuddly. She fibs, but not like Jen, in order to get by with something. She usually gets so caught up in her little stories, she simply forgets what is real and isn't.Basic rules, no face slapping. Punishment is of domestic type, but as you see fit, appropriate to offense and age of offender. Non spanking punishments may be used as well.Have fun!Angieps,,if you sleep over, expect to wake up with sly snuggling in bed with you!oh, sly is right, the girls are not required to wear panties under jammies or nighties/sleepshirts, and Jen knows that. Panties however, ARE required under other clothing, something Jen seems to forget about!
Sunday September 16, 2007 - 04:56pm (HST) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Mommie...you are SO unfair about me! I didn't even recognise myself from your description it is so far from the truth! I don't have a problem with my mouth...last time I looked in the mirror my mouth appeared to be working perfectly well! And as for lying...I'm speechless! When have I ever told you lies....you probably just didn't quite understand what I was trying to tell you..I'll try and speak more slowly in future so you can keep up. And what's this about my clothes being too revealing??? I'm a growing girl and my dresses aren't keeping up with me...its not my fault my panties show when I bend over. The same with my pants...they just seem to get tighter every time I put them on...why only last week Nikki at school said my pants were so tight she could read the label in my panties! Huh...she shouldn't have been looking at my bottom in the first place!! That reminds me Mommie..I do need to go pantie shopping...most of my panties only cover half of what they did when you bought them for me...of course, if I buy thong panties, I can't grow out of them can I? So its OK for me to buy thongs huh Mommie huh??? And how can you call me a tyrant...err..what is a tyrant? Nevermind, I'm absolutely sure I'm not one...and if I am, its their fault so spank 'em hard...giggle!!When are you coming home Mommie?...I miss you and its no fun being stuck here with 2 bratty sisters who are ganging up on me and trying to get me into trouble. Morgan is arriving soon and I just KNOW that Sly and Julie are going to tell her fibs about my behaviour to try to get me spanked...can you imagine me breaking curfew? Can you imagine me drinking beer? Can you imagine me being sent home from school for being sassy to the Principal? Of course not...they are making it all up.Anyways, Mommie darling..I have to dash now...Nikki is picking me up to go to the mall..err, I mean church...yes, that's it...church. Sweet smile.......I love you all really...hugs and kisses, JenniferPS: when did I forget to put panties on? If you're thinking about my cheerleading practice episode last week, I remind you that I WAS wearing panties...I just absentmindedly put them on back to front and they rode up a little bit so when I bent over in front of Miss Hargreaves she may have mistakenly thought I was pantyless...perhaps that's why she phoned you to complain..old bag!!PPS: love to Daddy too even though he promised me the strap as the second part of my punishment for being rude about you wearing such a short dress...
Monday September 17, 2007 - 04:12pm (NZST) Remove Comment
[dele…
::picks up the phone and dials my Momma:: Hey Mommie! Yes Ma'am, I'm being good, how are you and Daddy? Are you coming home soon? No Ma'am, the sitter hasn't come yet, and Jennifer is Wayyy out of control! Yes Mommie, A N D she spanked Julie for nothing! Nothing at all! Julie was agreeing with her and next thing you know, her panties were pulled down and Jen was spanking her, Hard too. I was trying to be nice to her after I realized that I shouldn't have been saying "piss," but she didn't even listen! Can you believe that Momma? Will you spank her when you get home? I'm trying to be good Mommie...but Jen is making it very hard! Oh, you want to talk to Jen now? Ok, "JENNNNNNN! ::hands phone to Jen:: You're in trouble now!"::after a few moments of hearing, 'O K, M O M! Yeah, yeah.... Alright, Mother!' she shoves the phone back in my hand and yanks my hair:: OUCH!! ::I kick at her as she walks away and I miss::Hey Mommie. Yes Ma'am...I'll be good. I love you too...bye
Sunday September 16, 2007 - 09:15pm (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
::Mouth hits the floor:: O M G!! ::runs and gets Julie:: You aren't going to Believe this, Julie!! Guess what Jennifer just said to Momma! ::leans over and whispers everything Jen just posted::as I finish, Julie and I just stand back and look at each other with eyes wide and mouths open:: She's REALLY going to get it, isn't she!? That was SOOOOOOOO RUDE! Mommie's liable to fly back just to tear her butt up for this one. ::hands Julie some ear plugs and sits back to wait for the show:: Hey, I never knew Jen could dance! ::giggles::
Sunday September 16, 2007 - 09:27pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Hey...I am not being rude...I'm just a young woman who has realised that I have a right to express myself and stand up myself. We were taught all about that in liberal studies last week and our teacher told us to stand proud in the face of oppression...she is a little strange...Nikki said she is gay but I found her quite boring. Whatever...the important thing is that Mommie doesn't have the right to just spank me whenever she feels like it..I'm a grown up now. I was going to speak to Mommie about this but she took off before I could tell her.Nikki couldn't go to the mall yesterday afterall but I called her mobile and she told me she was grounded for a month. I reminded her of her rights but she said her Mom clearly hadn't understood them when Nikki explained them to her 'cos her reaction was to spank her with the hairbrush, send her to bed and ground her for a month. That's outrageous so I told Nikki to stand up for herself and go tell her Mom where to get off. Two hours later Nikki called me back but I had difficulty hearing her clearly between all the sobs and sniffles. Anyway, it seems her Mom continued to be unreasonable and called on Nikki's Daddy to take her out to the shed to debate the issues. Obviously her Daddy isn't a good debater 'cos his argument was simply to take Nikki's panties down, bend her over the workbench and strap her bare bottom long and hard with his belt. He must have laid it on awfully hard 'cos poor Nikki was still howling an hour after her licking had finished. Yeeeowwch!! She's promised to show me the marks at school tomorrow but I'm sure they can't be worse than the marks left on my bottom when Mommie switched me on the bare last week.Morgan will be hear soon so I guess she'll be disciplining you little brats until Mommie comes home. I'm sure she will understand when I explain to her why I'm too old to be spanked...she's quite young and not old fashioned like some people I know!!Kisses everyone, Jennifer
Tuesday September 18, 2007 - 01:50pm (NZST) Remove Comment
[dele…
LOL...OMG Jennifer...You are just BAD! And where did this switching take place? Did I miss something? I don't remember you being bared and switched before Mommie left. I would have enjoyed that tremendously! Especially now that you've been such a tyrant the last couple of days. And how do you know Morgan is coming? I think you scared her away. I hope that we get to have a big family discussion when Mommie and Daddy get home...and we all get to vote on how you should be punished. My vote will be LOTS of hand written sentences or grounding with NO spankings whatsoever! You need a REAL punishment after all the nasty things you have been saying to our Mother. I cringe when I see the way you talk to her...honestly! Rude, disrespectful, way beyond sassy...it takes a lot, but you are even getting MY inner Domme/Top ruffled up. I think your Auntie Jo needs to read a little of what you've been doing lately. Hmmm...maybe Julie and I just need to wrestle you down and spank you with Mommie's special punishment belt? Nah...better just remember what Mommie says...you Are in charge right now. Mommie must have had some reasoning for that. I'll trust her judgment and do as I'm told. But you just remember one thing, little Missy!...One day, I Will grow up, and I Will remember what you did to me, understand?? 'Cause I drink milk ::flexes muscle:: and it does the body good!You are the Bad Seed!love you anyway,little Sammie *Grin*PS...Mommie...I think you did a great job with describing all of us. I think you have us all down perfectly! Thank you.
Monday September 17, 2007 - 10:28pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
JENNIFER !!!!You will simmer down this instant young lady. You have been doing nothing but causing trouble ever since your mommie Angie left. Obviously you need someone to return some normality to the situation here, and in this case that will be me. You are going to spend about 50 spanks with the hairbrush on your bare bottom across my knee, and then a 30 minute cooling off period laying on your tummy with your bottom up, and a thermometer in it. You must be feverish to be acting like you are, so we will check it. Then young lady you will come and join me in the shed while we attempt to remind you (with the switch) how young ladies should behave, and act like the responsible older sister you claim to be. You will spend 30 minutes in the corner there in the shed after your switching, and don't even think about rubbing that bottom of yours. Finally, afer your "time to reflect" is completed in the shed, and you have had time to think about the trouble you have caused, you will call Nikki, apologize for getting her into so much trouble and tell her that I will be calling her father and asking HIM to take you into theor shed and give you exactly the same strapping with his belt that Nikki got, while she and I are there to watch and cheer him on. Then we will come home, and you will be grounded for a week young lady.Are there any questions ? ( and there had better not be !!!!!) With that young lady please take you pants and panties off and join me in the living room with your mommies hairbrush so we can get started immediately !
Tuesday September 18, 2007 - 02:43pm (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
:::hears all the commotion downstairs...Jen squealing, "No Morgan!! It was all Sly and Julie! I didn't do anything! Mom told me I was in charge!" and I hear Morgan scolding her and telling her all that she is going to do to Jen. My eyes widen and my bottom clenches. I had no idea Morgan was So strict. 'Careful what you wish for' seems to ring clear in my head. Who would have thought someone so cute could be so stern? I may be rethinking my crush now...:::quietly tip toes to Julie's room and finds her studying diligently:: Do you hear what's going on downstairs with Jen? Morgan finally showed up...and she means BUSINESS! Worst of all...she told me I'm next!! ::Horrified look:: Hide me!!
Tuesday September 18, 2007 - 03:23pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Oh please Morgan..Ma'am...I' am just so sorry if I have messed up. I think you are right..I must be feverish 'cos I don't remember doing or saying ANY of the things I'm accused of...and I wonder if the previous posts claiming to be from me are really from someone else trying to set me up. That sounds logical doesn't it Miss? You don't look convinced. OK..how's this then...I was abducted by aliens and turned into a naughty brat.....errr, I was sleepwalking....oh no please don't unfasten my pants....I'm too old to go over your knee...no, no ,no...you CAN'T take my panties down...oh PLEEEAAASE not on the bare bottom. Youch...not the hairbrush please...YOUCH...oh that hurts so much...YOUCHEE...please just use your hand...SPANK SMACK SPANK SMACK...oh please stop, I'm on fire back there...OUCH YOW AAAAH...SPANK SPANK SPANK.................SPANK. OK young lady..lie on your tummy on the couch...lift your bottom up...higher...now spread your cheeks...yes, I said SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS and do it NOW!! There, that wasn't so hard now was it. HOLD STILL...STOP that squirming...thats better. OOOOOOWWW NOOOOOO There's a good girl...hold still while I push it up a little higher.....that's right..now keep your cheeks apart so I can see the thermometer isn't slipping out and reflect on your naughtiness 'cos in 30 minutes you are going to the shed and you, me and a switch are going to have a LONG talk about your naughtiness and it's consequences. If you think the 16 stroke switching from your Mommie was bad, wait till you get my licking...it will be REAL bad.....I still love you all even though I am going to have my bottom chewed to pieces and I will probably never be able to sit down again but I suppose I asked for it.Miss Morgan...you are SOOOO much stricter than I thought..if I had known how you were going to blister me, I would never have been so naughty...could we perhaps start over? Gulp...yes Ma'am...Nikki's daddy is very big, yes Ma'am his belt is wide and heavy....yes Ma'am I can count to a hundred but why would I? You cannot be serious...100...faints and falls on floor...Huge hugs and kisses, contrite little Jenny XXXXXX
Wednesday September 19, 2007 - 06:47pm (NZST) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
Yes Jen,I'd love you start over again with you... and your sisters... after your punishment though..first, you have an appointment with Nikki's dad, then we can hug.. all will forgiven and we can spend a more pleasant time together....Now you stay here and think about your behavior.. I have to go upstairs and discuss unfinished school assignments with Sly before you and I go over and see Nikki's dad.... it's convenient she doesn't like to wear anything under that t-shirt when she's in bed... Would you hand me the hairbrush please ? this shouldn't take too long......Hugs.....
Wednesday September 19, 2007 - 08:20am (PDT) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
Hi Morgan, Thank you for your call. I'm So sorry that the girls have been acting up so badly already! Especially Jennifer, it's a wonder she is ever able to sit!And of course, totaly in agreement with how you are handling things. Though I would suggest a couple of things, but, since you are there, I leave it up to you.1. Since miss Jennifer doesn't seem to know the difference between standing up for something like Lesbian rights, and being a bratty teen, perhaps an extended writing project is in order; either a nice essay, or lots of lines. Normaly when I assign her such a task, I also set a time limit, if it isn't done by then, she gets spanked, and then gets to work on it again the next day.2. Since she wasn't shy about telling everyone what she would, and wouldn't be doing, I think having her explain on the answering machine, and her voice mail, that she is grounded would be appropriate. Please don't forget to block her computer voice mail account either.3. In answer to Jennifer's question, about when she was't wearing panties, remind her about her not wearing them under her thin jeans and dress slacks, saying that she wanted to prevent panty lines! I would appreciate it if you would monitor what she has on; in fact, feel free to pick out what she wears, both to school, and around the house.4. Since she will have so much time on her hands with the grounding, please, feel free to assign any extra chores, or schoolwork that you feel is needed. She should be studying for her SATs, after all. Never to early to prepare.Hmmm, that seems about it. Again, thank you So much for doing this!Oh! Almost forgot! PLEASE make sure sly has been taking a bath, as in actually getting IN the tub, with water and soap, and then washing! And that she has been changing her clothes everyday!Kisses to the girls, tell them I love them, tell Julie that I'm proud of her for not needing a spanking, oh, and you can point out to her that my note only spoke of generic crushes, She was the one that announced to the world who she was crushing on...and remind her not to slam doors, please.Angie
Wednesday September 19, 2007 - 06:41am (HST) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
Dear Morgan,Sorry to bother you again, but please remind the girls that I Will be having a talk with them about misbehaving for you, as soon as I get back home.Angie
Wednesday September 19, 2007 - 09:40am (HST) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
Hi Angie,Oh I certainly will remind them of that.... I hope you can be back soon, they miss you very much. Hopefully things will quiet down a bit now, but if not I'll be happy to step in again until you return.Hugs.Morgan
Wednesday September 19, 2007 - 05:06pm (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, and I run to hide...but where? Looks under bed, NO, too many things stuffed under there...runs to closet...DARN! Too much stuff crammed in there. Runs around in circles, trying to think...about that time, I see Morgan with Mommie's hairbrush in her hand standing in the doorway watching. I freeze, in the middle of my room, like a deer caught in headlights. Nervously, I look up and try to give her a cute little grin. All I can manage to squeak out is a tiny little, "Hi Miss Morgan." "Hi Sweet Baby Girl. Your Mommie wants you in the tub for a nice warm bath." She reaches out and takes my hand and walks me to the bathroom. "Make sure you use soap and wash really good young lady! And when you are finished drying off, you can come lay across my lap for your spanking, understand?" But...but...Morgan! Spankings hurt so much worse after a bath! Please don't spank me! At least not with Mommie's hairbrush. Morgan, Pleaseeee! Jen's been at me all week, and I didn't even do anything!During my pleading, I catch a glimpse of Julie peeking from the other room. My heart drops when I see the look of concern on her face. Julie's very protective over me, even though I get her into so much trouble...she really doesn't like to see my cry. I can tell by the look on her face that she's telling me it's going to be ok. I decide not to protest any further and start to undress. :O(sly
Wednesday September 19, 2007 - 08:04pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
You cannot be serious about taking me over to Nikki's Daddy for such a strapping. Only 30 minutes ago I had to stand in the corner of the shed after you gave 36 strokes with a whippy switch on my bare bottom...If I get strapped on top of that whipping I may as well throw away all the chairs in the house 'cos I sure as hell won't be able to sit on any of them! Come to that, I will have to throw all my underpants away as well...my swollen bottom won't be able to fit into them. No Sly, that does not mean I have a fat bottom...stop being such a brat...your turn will come..and soon, I hope!Are you going to see Sly now..yes here is the hairbrush...Mommie spanks with the flat side of the brush for ages but once the tears are well and truly flowing, she likes to flip the brush over and use the bristle side. Best results come from spreading Sly's cheeks with your left hand and firmly stroking the bristles between her cheeks before applying a good spanking to the tender skin on her inner buttocks...a narrow spatula spanked on the bottomhole is another of Mommie's punishments and you might think this is appropriateHugs, Jenny
Thursday September 20, 2007 - 10:50pm (NZST) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
Jennifer,I believe I told you exactly what was going to happen to you young lady, that subject is closed, I have already spoken to Nikki's dad, and they are expecting us. If you think I'm not serious young lady, and want to argue some more, we can always extend the grounding to TWO weeks. I spoke with Mommie Angie earlier, and she had a few guidelines and suggestions which of course I will follow. First and foremost " Since she wasn't shy about telling everyone what she would, and wouldn't be doing, I think having her explain on the answering machine, and her voice mail, that she is grounded would be appropriate. Please don't forget to block her computer voice mail account either." All very wise suggestions, so as soon as you put the voicemail messages on the phones as Mommie Angie directed, you will surrender your cell phone to me young lady for the rest of the week, and Mom Angie gave me the password to block your computer voice messaging.Just to keep you busy you can write the following sentence 500 times neatly, in longhand, no keyboarding or cut and paste."Miss Morgan is not a pushover as a baby sitter." That will be done by tomorrow morning at 10 AM young lady, or we will use a few more of Mommie Angie's suggestions.. like a spanking and starting over again....... Also you will be responsible for ALL of the laundry for you and your sisters, and for doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen EVERY night during the week you are grounded. I have already "spoken" with Sly, well the hairbrush did most of the talking, but you just need to be responsible for your own behavior young lady and not worry about the state of her bottom !!Let's go young lady, Nikki and her dad are waiting !!Hugs,Morgan
Thursday September 20, 2007 - 11:02am (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
500 times! O, M, G!! ::goes outside into the garden a finds just the right offering for MsMorgan::MsMorgan...thank you for keeping an eye on us...and rescuing us from Jennifer. We really do appreciate you being here. I brought you these from our garden. My Momma loves them, and I thought you might too. ::offers you a bouquet of calla lilies with sunset orange tips with yellow throats:: I grew those myself! I hope you enjoy them, Ma'am.I will be in my room playing quietly if you need anything.::goes to room and closes the door...sits at my desk and pulls out paper and pencil...::: Dear Momma,Please come home soon! I miss you soooo much. Jennifer is not being so bossy right now, but it's because MsMorgan is keeping her VERY busy. Julie has been busy studying and hasn't had much time to play with me. I'm getting home sick in my own home. I wish you and Daddy would come home now. I don't think we need a sitter next time...as long as you do something with Jen before you go. Julie and I can take care of ourselves. It's just not the same here without you. When are you coming home?I've been feeding the cats and brushing them everyday. They miss you too. Oh, and one of my guitar strings broke, and I need a new one. And I need a new pair of shoes because I got mine dirty in the creek yesterday and they fit funny now too. And I need you to tuck me in at night because MsMorgan doesn't do it right. And I just miss you.I love you,sly
Friday September 21, 2007 - 12:24pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
This is SO unfair and SO embarrassing. Miss Morgan hasn't allowed me to put makeup on, my hair is in a silly ponytail and I'm in my old school uniform...the one I wore as a 14 year old...this skirt barely covers my panties and I DEFINITELY don't want anyone to see those...frumpy white cotton underpants that only little kids wear. The ensemble was finished off with white kneesocks...they were schoolgirlish too but at least they showed off my long legs nicely! I am not a little kid..I am a sophisticated young woman...but I sure don't feel like one dressed up like this!!The drive over to Nikki's house was in silence...my tummy was churning and all I could think about was how HORRIBLE it was going to be to be strapped on my bottom by a stranger...and a man at that! I'm a martyr to the cause of sophisticated young women everwhere!Nikki opened the door for us and opened her eyes wide when she saw how I was dressed...I blushed in response. "Hello Jen...Miss Morgan" "Daddy is waiting in the shed...I'll show the way" I gloomily trudged after Nikki, my mood only lifted by the atractive rear view of Nikki's very tight pants. "Her bottom really is very cute" I thought, remembering how she had lifted her skirt and lowered her panties the other day so I could check out the damage inflicted by her Daddy's strapping. That memory made me shiver...Nikki's little bottom had been bright red ALL OVER from the middle of her buttocks to the tops of her thighs. She'd told me how very sore her bottom was, she could barely sit down and she couldn't wear panties 'cos they chafed her sore botty. "HMMM" I mused, looking at her bottom swaying in front of me "I can't see a pantyline...perhaps she still can't wear panties?" My tummy turned over at the thought. Blush."Well young lady, I'm pleased you have come to face the music and take your medicine" her Daddy intoned. I bit my tongue and resisted the urge to point out his mixed metaphors...I was in enough deep s**t already.I stared transfixed as he continued to lecture me while unfastening his belt, pulling it through the loops, then folding it in half. It was three inches wide, two feet long, and double thickness. Yow, that was going to scorch my behind all right.He pointed to the workbench which he thoughtfully put a cushion on. "Bend over and grab the far edge Jenny" I obediently obeyed blushing as I realised that he, and Miss Morgan and Nikki could see my panties. "Nikki, please fold Jenny's skirt back and pull her underpants down" OMG NO. Too late, Nikki's fingers were in the elastic of my panties and she tugged them down to just beneath my cheeks. How good of her, she has left me covered "there" if you know what I mean. "NO Nikki. take her underpants right down to the tops of her socks" Oh God, this is AWFUL."Spread your legs please Jenny, as wide as your panties will let you" Ohhh...what am I showing everyone?CRACK...yow, the first was a real stinger...CRACK CRACK CRACK...Ooooh...CRACK CRACK oh please no more...CRACK CRACK CRACK..the strapping just went on and on and on and my tears flowed freely... CRACK CRACK CRACK...was it ever going to stop...CRACK CRACK...all I could sense was my poor bottom and how scalding hot and fiery it felt each time that horrid belt licked across my flaming rump.It had stopped. The strapping had stopped!! "You can get up now..pull up your underpants" Easier said than done! "OUCH" as I pulled my tight panties up over my swollen and VERY sore buttocks. I was snifling and tears and who knows what was running down my cheeks and nose. "I'm truly sorry for being so bad" was that me? Surely not..but its amazing how a thorough bottom blistering can make even a sophisticated young woman like me repent!I am sorry and I hope Mommie, Sly, Julie and Miss Morgan can forgive me and we can be a happy little family again. I've learned my lesson... I am STILL a little girl and I guess I'd better start behaving like one again. Can I have a hug please?Kisses, Jenny
Saturday September 22, 2007 - 12:16pm (NZST) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
Jen,You were very good, and took your punishment like a big girl, even though you were dressed like a lil one. I think you really have learned your lesson, and I hope we can all be a happy family until your Mommie Angie gets back. I hope I can be great friends with you, Sly, and Julie. Of course you are forgiven, and I want to give you, and Sly and Julie too a big hug. Oh by the way, I agree, Nikki's bottom is very cute. I'm sure both you and her will be good girls for a long time. Now don't forget to write your lines young lady.Sly,Thanks for the wonderful flowers, it was very sweet of you to give them to me. I'm sure that you and Jen were lonesome for your Mom Angie, and just were acting up because of that. I'll be sure to be up later and tuck you in after you go to bed..... Kisses,Morgan
Friday September 21, 2007 - 06:31pm (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
::I hear Morgan and Jen pull up in the driveway. I go downstairs to meet them, and I see the look on Jen's face when she gets out of the car::I meet them at the door and hold my arms out to Jen, she leans down, and I hug her very tightly::I'm sorry for giving you a hard time Jenny. I'll try to be better now. And I'm sorry you got spanked so hard too. Can I do something for you? Do you need an ice pack or something? Would you like a bottle of water?::Looks at Morgan and walks to her next:: I apologize to you too Morgan, Ma'am. ::BIG, BIG HUG:: I'm sorry you had to come in to all of our fussing and fighting. We aren't usually so unruly. I just don't think we knew what to do with ourselves once our parents left. Mommie is not going to be pleased to find out that we were not on our best behavior while she was gone. We really do know better and how we should treat a guest in our home. I think we were all testing you a little too. You passed! I respect you and know that when you say something or ask us to do something, you are not playing around! Also, Morgan, we have a good collection of DVDs in the theater room. Julie set up the system so all you have to do is find what you want, put it in and push play on the remote. The cats are going to want to lay all over you because they love company. If you want, I can take them to bed with me if you don't like cats crawling all over you. They are big babies and love hogs. There's lots of food in the fridge, and you can just make yourself at home. Julie and I turned down your bed and made sure there was fresh towels in the guest room bathroom, so you should have everything you need to be comfortable.If you want to use the hot tub, Jen will have to show you how to do that. I'm not allowed to go in the hot tub alone or to work it by myself either, so I don't know how. I hope you have everything you need to be comfortable. But MsMorgan...when you come to tuck me in, will you read to me some..until I fall asleep? I have a whole shelf full of books..you can pick one out. ::Hugs you again, and Jen again..kisses you both on the check:: I'm really sorry for acting up.::turns and runs up the stairs and hops in my bed...thinking for just a moment, gets up and takes my favorite teddy bear to Jen's room and places it on her pillow..so she won't be lonely tonight::runs back to my room...stopping by my dresser to get a pair of panties, I see the thin paddle Mommie put in there last time she had to spank me, and I got a little chill knowing it will probably be used once she gets home and finds out what has happened in the past few days::slips on my panties...just in case there's another incident...I want to have a tiny bit of protection...just in case::runs and hops in my bed again and snuggles under the covers and waits for Morgan::one of the cats jumps up and purrs loudly and begs for love:: I know, Pushkins, Mommie will be home soon...it's ok.Love,~Sly

No comments:

Post a Comment